TDLR Continuing Education Classes Provider Number 1273
Instructors are Dr. Doris Crawford and Dr. Linda Amerson
Three classes are offered for license renewal for professional cosmetologists, estheticians, nail technicians, wig specialists, hairweaving specialists. Call or request your name on the list for the next scheduled class.
Approved classes include:
1. Sanitation and Sterilization/Salon Ecology
2. Teaching Methods for Instructors
Educational Director Dr. Linda Amerson
I will travel globally to offer these classes. These classes are offered for licensed Cosmetologists, Instructors, and Barbers only. Seminars days vary according to topics, and may range from a One Day Seminar, to a Five Day Seminar. A minimum of 10 professionals are required with pre-payment. Call to request your name on the list for the next scheduled seminar.
- Slide Presentation: Hair Biology and Clinical Assessment of Alopecia
- Slide Presentation: Abnormalities of Hair
- The Powerful History of Hair
- Individual Training on Usage of a Tricholoscope for Scalp Disorders and Hair Shaft Defects
- Nutrition and It's Relation to Healthy Hair & Scalp
- Alopecia Areata
Five Day Seminar
- Androgenetic Alopecia
Two Day Seminar
- Systemic Diseases and their Relation to Alopecia
Three day Seminar
- The Steps to Obtain Your Own Product Line
- How to Market Your Product Line
- What are the five Scaly Scalp Disorders, and how to treat them?
- Many other seminar topics are available